Investeringsfonds Groningen attaches a lot of value to cooperation. To us, this means the following:
- Define and design the fund structure or fund focus together, based on our joint expertise.
- Or join on the basis of a professional proposition (based on a prospectus) that is already available.
- Fund management can use IFG’s network, such as contacts at the NOM, NFIA or investors.
- Where appropriate and in mutual consultation, IFG could take up a position in the governance structure, e.g. in a Supervisory Board or Advisory Board, so that IFG can make a valuable contribution to the target fund’s performance.
- A proactive role in deal sourcing, identifying and seizing opportunities, sharing existing knowledge, etc.
- Trusting the appointed fund management and, as such, playing a role “from a suitable distance” so that management can carry out their work as they should.
- Everything necessary to achieve the joint objective.